Saturday, December 31, 2011

Burda 9533 -- Boys' Jacket Finished!

Woo Hoo!  I did it!  I finished Youngest Son's jacket before the turn of the New Year!

With just hours to spare, I got this awesome jacket all but finished -- finished, that is, if you don't count the buttons and buttonholes.  And I don't.

I'll work on those later tonight if I have time, or tomorrow if I don't.  And I'll write up a complete review tomorrow, too.  This was a great project and I have a lot to say about this pattern.  I'll also add better pictures than smooshed flat lying on the table, too, with detailed shots of the leather patches, the leather loop on the back, the lining, the neat cuff details, and whatever else I can think of between now and then.

This means I can start the New Year with a new project list...hmmm where will I start?

And oh.  Happy New Year, Everybody!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment