Friday, April 6, 2012

Me Made May '12 Challenge

You know, I've never participated in a Me Made challenge before but I've heard all about them, and I thought it might be fun and interesting.  So here's my Me Made May '12 Challenge:

I, Trinity at Thimbles, Threads, and Needles, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '12. I endeavour to wear one different handmade garment or accessory each day for the duration of May 2012.

Because, you see, I usually do wear something Me Made pretty much every day.  The only problem is, it's usually all the same things.  Like those black tank tops I wear embarrassingly often.  So the Challenge part for me is to wear something different every day. 

And it doesn't have to be something I wear all day, either.  I tend to dress in layers, so I'm putting on and taking off things all day long.  So sweaters and jackets count.

Now, I also make necklaces and bracelets, so those count, too.  Because I make them and then hardly ever wear them.  Maybe this way all my jewelry pieces will get worn at least once this month.

So that's my challenge.  It starts May 1.  I'll try to put pictures up regularly -- at the very least once a week.  You all can help keep me honest :o)

2 comments: