Saturday, June 2, 2012

Me Made May Summary

Well, I didn't do a very good job of meeting the Me Made Challenge.  Toward the end of the month, I got so busy that I kind of stopped keeping track.

I did, however learn a great deal.  Like the fact that I like dresses for special (even if it's just a little special) events, but for everyday wear, I am just not interested.  As a matter of fact, I'm kind of glad I was too busy in May to make the garments I had planned, because several of them were dresses.  Which I suspect would not have gotten worn very often.

I like the dresses I have, and I probably won't get tired of them for several years yet.  So I think I'll hold off on any more dresses and concentrate on making tops.  It's raining today, so I have a good excuse to sit in my sewing room and sort patterns.  I'm going to move all the dresses to the back and seriously consider what my next two projects are going to be.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Trinity, I didn't photograph as often as I had planned but still felt it was a worthwhile challenge for me. Like you, I had planned to make 4 new items but did not. Luckily, I realized I really didn't want 4 new skirts.

    ReplyDelete