Friday, May 2, 2014

Criss Cross Bodice Patterns

I bought another pattern.

Something I had decided I was absolutely not going to do until I got some of the others sewn up. 

And then Jalie put out a new pattern line.

Thankfully, I was able to keep it to one.  Here's the new swimsuit pattern that I just couldn't resist.  Hey! I'm only human after all.
I find it curious that the bodice is the same design as the Dragonscale Dress.
I guess it's time for me to start collecting that twist type bodice patterns until I find one that fits.  Usually Jalie's are my go-to patterns, since every one seems to fit me perfectly.  But I don't think the bathing suit pattern is going to fly for the dress, so I'll have to keep looking.

Burda has one.  I don't exactly like how wide the crossing pieces are, but maybe that's just because they're so obvious done in pure white.  Done with the embroidery and such it might look a lot more pleasing to me.


Have you seen any others with bodices like these?  I need to start my collection.  Like now.  Before it's too late and there are no more patterns left in the whole wide world.

It could happen.  And then where would we be?

No comments:

Post a Comment