Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Same Old Same Old

My sewing projects are terribly boring lately.  Pretty much sewing the same old TNT patterns, simply because the family needs clothes and there's really no spare time to experiment with new patterns.

I'm working on yet another dress shirt for my Oldest Son, but after that I promise I'll work on something that I haven't done (or at least haven't blogged about) before.






There's a Swimsuit contest coming up on PatternReview that I just might enter.  I recently bought the Jalie one-piece swimsuit pattern to make suits for both myself and Daughter, and I even made a special trip to JoAnn's for swimsuit elastic.  I have a nice nylon/lycra fabric, though it's only a yard, so I'll only be able to make a suit for either her or me.




I also still want to work on a jacket for Oldest Son like the one I saw on the Orvis website.  That's an ambitious project that probably won't get finished before Spring, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment