Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Friday Night Sew-In and The Little Black Dress

Handmade by Heidi
Where has the time flown, that's what I'd like to know. It's time for another Friday night sew-in. Put on some music, turn on your favorite movie, or do whatever you do when you're ready for a marathon session of sewing.






Little Black Dress ContestI'm going to play some Oysterband CDs (of which I have almost all of them) and get started on my little black dress for Pattern Review's LBD contest.  I've never bothered to own a little black dress before because I've never really needed one.  I still don't need one, but when has that ever stopped me before? 

Fabric? check.
Pattern? check.
Black zipper? check
Black stockings? check
Cute black shoes? check

Can you wear ruby slippers with a little black dress?

No comments:

Post a Comment