Thursday, May 17, 2012

MMM '12 - Days 9-12

 I was waiting to post this until I had pictures, but it's just not happenin'

Day 9 -- A total fail  :o(  I didn't wear anything Me Made on Day 9.  Not even underwear.

Day 10 -- Jalie scoopneck top in a pale yellow rayon, printed with purple Italian newsprint.  A KBC rayon (I think) made in Germany.  Nice stuff.  Over this I wore a button down shirt I made a couple of years ago for my Oldest Son out of black stretch poplin.  When he outgrew it, I decided that it looked great on me :o)  It's belted with an ordinary cheap black leather belt I'm pretty sure I picked up at Kmart.

This is the fabric, though it's not the shirt.


Day 11 -- Long sleeved knit maxi dress.  Black background with flowers.  Often people ask me if I bought this dress in Japan, so something about it must remind people of the Orient.  Paired with black leather gladiator sandals from Born.

Same here. This is the fabric I made the dress from.



 Day 12 -- Boring black tank top and jeans with a neat knitted vest.  That's three out of four black tank tops down and still nearly three weeks to go.  The vest is boughten, but I sure do wish I made it.  'Cuz it's cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment