Thursday, December 13, 2012

Visiting Boston and the PR Anniversary Party

I spent yesterday walking around the lovely city of Boston, taking the trains for the first time, and just generally enjoying the city atmosphere.  It was a great trip.  Next time, I think I'd like to visit the Museum of Fine Arts and I'd really like a look in the Boston Library.  I should have taken some pictures, but I was too busy enjoying myself.

In the evening, I went to the Pattern Review Anniversary Party at The Silk Road, where I met some really great people and spent some time chatting about patterns and fabrics and just general sewing stuff.  Then the long drive home -- we got back at about 10:30pm.  Boy, do my feet hurt.  I'm not used to walking all day.

All this means that I haven't really worked on Daughter's coat at all yet this week, but I expect that I'll still be getting it finished by this weekend.  All that's really left is hems and buttonholes and pressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment