Thursday, November 26, 2020


 I've been struggling all week to find time to make more items for my Etsy store.  Sigh.  Sometimes it's just impossible.  I'll get there.  It's just that everything is taking longer than I'd like.

On a not-complaining note :o) Daughter and I spent a lot of time hiking this year.  We went out almost every Saturday and tried to take a trail or go to a location we hadn't been before. There's a lot of hiking around here, so it wasn't that hard.

I also live on a dead end road, which turns into a nice walking path along side a creek.  That one is a favorite of ours and all we have to do is walk out the front door.

On one of our many walks that way, we came across this little guy.  Almost impossible to keep in your hand, Mr Jumpy didn't sit still for very long and I barely got a few good pictures in.  I decided he's make a great sketch, and so here we are.

I haven't done any drawing for years, actually, so I wasn't sure I still had the touch.  Nothing is quite as crisp in this drawing as I'd like, but that also might be the paper, which I've never used before.  Anyway, it's kind of cute, so I thought I'd share.

In sewing land, I'm really enjoying my 1931 Singer.  I've never taken such delight in sewing with any specific machine before, but I'm in love with this one.  It's only a straight stitch, in fact does not even have a backstitch, but I'm absolutely hooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment